Thanks for the tag (and the identity crisis that ensued :p), the-zeeee.
1. I love words.
2. I believe in their power to hurt and heal, and their ability to ignite love and hate.
3. I hate double-standards. For example, as a Muslim, I believe that there are certain differences between the two sexes’ rights and obligations as per Allah’s orders, but generally what is forbidden for females, is also forbidden for males. There is no such thing as “halal for him, haram for her” - a sin is a sin.
4. My mom always brags that I know a ton of languages, but in reality I’m semi-fluent only in three.
5. I’m friendly, but guarded, and I’m slow to let anyone come too close. However, once you’re there, I’ll love you unconditionally.
6. I absolutely hate (read: I’m terrified of) hospitals.
7. I dislike swearing and crude talk.
8. Books, handbags, shoes and nifty little electronics are my weakness. If only I had an unlimited amount of moneyyyyyyyyh.
9. I’m a realistic romantic. I know things rarely, if ever, go exactly the way we dream, but I believe in the chance of that happening anyway.
10. Libya drives me crazy, but I love it so much it almost hurts.
I tag YOU! Yes, you, who just read this. And feel free to tag me in your posts, so that I can get to know this blog’s followers a little bit as well :)